Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Larabars

I hate the way dates look. Especially when you cut them open to take out the pit. They are just creepy. I could never eat a date whole because of this, but I do love them all blended up in a 'Larabar.' What's great about dates is that you can naturally sweeten up just about anything and make a yummy treat. See the date in the photo below? Creepy and weird, right? But when you blend them up with cocoa powder, almonds, vanilla and chocolate chips, magic happens. They are very easy to make too. No cooking required just
I hate the way dates look. Especially when you cut them open to take out the pit. They are just creepy. I could never eat a date whole because of this, but I do love them all blended up in a 'Larabar.' What's great about dates is that you can naturally sweeten up just about anything and make a yummy treat. See the date in the photo below? Creepy and weird, right? But when you blend them up with cocoa powder, almonds, vanilla and chocolate chips, magic happens. They are very easy to make too. No cooking required just